Under the fast-track Global C-suite Business and Finance Programme, candidates will sit only for the last exam of the CIMA qualification. Upon successful completion of this exam and with the relevant work experience, candidates will qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA®). It is open to all CFOs, CEOs and senior management who wish to enhance their professional standing with the CIMA professional qualification.
Study and qualification
Successful candidates who are accepted into the Global C-suite Business and Finance Programme will have to prepare for the last exam of the CIMA qualification - a three-hour case study exam. The exam primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions, areas which fall within the job scope of CFOs and senior management.
Why should you join the programme?
This programme will enhance your skillsets in leadership, people and business:
- Build the confidence to lead an agile finance function that is fit for purpose in the digital age.
- Be a strong leader with a broader skillset to influence and inspire those around you.
- Possess the tools to become a strategic business partner with good decision-making skills to create value for your company.
- Sharpen your skills in providing relevant insights for your organisation to stay future-focused.
- Unique opportunity to network with peers around the world.
- Get access to a world-class international trainer with a proven track record in running this programme in the Asia Pacific region.
Learn more about the benefits of the CGMA designation in our members section.
All successful candidates must attend a four day exclusive training workshop and complete a four week online revision session.
Criteria for entry
- Candidates must have at least ten years’ experience in finance and business functions and currently be in a leadership role.
- Candidates must have worked for or are working in a renowned organisation in Indonesia.
- Candidates must not be a Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Indonesia Chartered Accountants (Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia, IAI).
How to apply
Complete the application form and submit the following supporting documents:
- Employment CV - covering current and past employment history with detailed explanation of responsibilities and education history
- Highest education document (both certificate and transcript)
- A copy of identification card or passport (crossed 'For CIMA use only' for verification purpose)
Conditions for acceptance into the programme
- All related work experience for CIMA membership must be filed before attempting the CIMA exam.
- The CIMA exam should be attempted within 12 months upon registration with CIMA.
Strategic case study exam
The strategic case study exam is based upon a case study that is set within a simulated business context relating to one or more fictionalized organisations. The context described in the case study is based on a real business or industry. The case study therefore has no specific syllabus content of its own. It primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions.
Inclusive of relevant fee including exam fee at the first attempt, face to face classes in other countries, and four weeks comprehensive online study support.
Note: The programme fee does not include flight and accommodation.
Option 2 (self-study option)
Inclusive of relevant fee including exam fee at the first attempt, and four weeks comprehensive online study support.
Contact us today for more information
T. +62 21 292 77854