Introducing a free and highly interactive 12-week programme of learning support for any student at the Operational, Management or Strategic levels. It’s ideal for anyone studying, or planning to study for, Objective Test exams between September and November 2022.
What’s in it for me?
Join an award-winning programme and, in return for your commitment, you will receive a timetable of support as outlined below. If followed, it will improve your chances of success in your chosen exam/s.
The programme contains more than 60 hours of support material, including:
- Study calendar ― A step-by-step weekly guide with downloadable learning resources to maximise your chances of exam success.
- Recorded webcasts and articles, focussing on study techniques, time management and exam skills.
- Recordings of tricky topic tutorials presented by our CIMA tuition provider experts.
- A dedicated Facebook group providing an opportunity to network with your peers and interact with CIMA staff.
- An exclusive free exam resit offer (subject to meeting T’s and C’s).
- Certificate of completion ― Class of ’22.
Please review the detailed FAQs.
Terms and conditions
- CIMA students at Operational, Management or Strategic Level who do not have outstanding debt (including 0 2022 subscription fee) are eligible for this programme.
- Students should schedule their Objective Test (OT) exam/s exams between 12 September and 31 October. Exams should be taken between 12 September and 30 November.
- Students may reschedule their OT exam/s but any rescheduled exams must be sat by 30 November.
- If unsuccessful in their exam whilst participating in the Class of ’22, students will be awarded one free exam resit. As per these Terms and Conditions, exams must have been scheduled between 12 September and 31 October and taken between 12 September and 30 November. A 60-day credit will start from the date CIMA processes the exam credit. Each student will be notified by email within 10 working days of their confirmed exam failure that a credit has been added to their MYCIMA account.
- Only one free exam resit per student will be available during the programme. In the event of an unsuccessful attempt/s, one credit will be awarded for the first unsuccessful attempt only. If a student sits and fails more than one exam during the course of Class of ‘22, they will only be eligible for one free resit and that can only be used for the first subject failed. If a student sat and was unsuccessful in P2 and later F2, the resit would be awarded for P2 only. The exam credit is not transferrable between subjects.
- Students who are unsuccessful should wait to receive the email confirming their credit before scheduling their resit exam. The exam credit will be lost if the resit exam is scheduled before it has been applied to your My CIMA account. This offer is valid for Test centre and CIMA online exams.
- A certificate of completion and digital badge will be awarded after the completion of the programme, subject to sitting an exam on or before 30 November.
- Students must have attempted, but do not need to pass, their exam to be awarded a digital e-badge.
- Certificates/badges of completion will be made available February 2023.