Please review the detailed FAQs.
Terms and conditions
- CGMA candidates at Operational, Management or Strategic Level who do not have outstanding debt (including 2023 subscription fee) are eligible for this programme.
- Candidates should schedule/book and sit their CGMA Case Study (CS) exams for the May 2023 exam window.
- If unsuccessful in the May 2023 exam, candidates will be awarded one free exam resit subject to the condition that exams must have been scheduled/booked and sat in the May 2023 exam window.
- Each candidate will be notified by email within 10 working days of their CS exam results that a credit has been added to their My CIMA account. This offer is valid for in centre and CIMA Online Exams (taken remotely at home/office).
- Only one free exam resit per candidate will be available and the free exam resit credit is valid only for the August 2023 CS exam window. All free exam resit credits will lapse if not used for the August 2023 CS exam window.
- The exam credit is not transferrable to CGMA Objective Test exams or to another CGMA candidate.
- Candidates who are unsuccessful in the May 2023 CS exams should wait to receive the email confirming their free exam resit credit before scheduling their resit exam. The exam credit will be lost if the resit exam is scheduled before it has been applied to your My CIMA account.
- A certificate of completion will be awarded to all CGMA Class of ’23 candidates after the completion of the programme, subject to sitting and passing a CS exam either in May or August 2023 exam windows.
- Certificates of completion will be sent to the eligible candidates by 31 July 2023 for those who pass May 2023 CS exams, and by 31 October 2023 for those who pass August 2023 CS exams.
- Our IT systems are being upgraded in April 2023; this may affect your exam booking, scheduling, and sitting. Therefore, please take careful note of the key dates below:
- No exams can be sat between 12 and 26 April.
- CGMA exams may be booked between 12 and 16 April, IF the exam is scheduled for or after 27 April.
- You will not be able to access your MyCIMA account for any purpose, including exam booking and scheduling, between 17 and 26 April.
If you’ve already scheduled an exam during this period (12 to 26 April inclusive), please reschedule as soon as possible. If you fail to reschedule the exams during this period, the exams will be cancelled (and refunds will automatically be applied).
Please review the detailed